Monday, May 31, 2010

Creepy Creep

Remember Mr Therapy?  That guy whose fiance left him a month before the wedding?  That guy who felt the need to attempt to relay the entire story to me (even though much of it got lost in translation).  Yeah, that guy. 

In 10 days, he has sent me 14 communications.  I've responded to 5 of them.  Would you take that as an indication of interest on my part?  Everything I've sent has been short and to the point and not at all inviting of further communication.  So, like any sane person would do... he asked me out on Friday night.  I could truthfully tell him that I was booked through the weekend.  He now thinks I'm amazingly popular (rather than insanely busy).

So, I've tried to be nice and distant, but this guy doesn't seem to get the hint.  Time to let him down the hard way?  Block him?  Give him a virtual slap?  Or perhaps the link to this very blog so that he may be able to pick up a few handy pointers...

No comments:

Post a Comment