Monday, May 24, 2010

I know a therapist, here's his number.

I'm not educated to be a therapist.  I don't want to be educated to be a therapist.  I'm dealing with my own issues and would rather not try to deal with yours as well.

While I hope you are all open and truthful with me, there is a line and you've crossed it.  Go ahead and tell me you've been engaged before. I can deal with that.  People are in and out of relationships all the time, but don't give me the whole sob story about how she left you a month before the wedding and how you're still heart-broken over it and basically looking for a chick to rebound with.  I'm not that chick.

I feel for you, I really do (but it makes me wonder why she left in the first place).  However, I'm pretty much a clean slate when it comes to relationships.  I've dealt with some serious baggage in the past and know enough to know that I don't want to deal with it again.  You have obviously not been able to reconcile what's happened to you and really have no business pursuing me until you've found a way to deal with it.

With all of that being said, refrain from contacting any other poor, unsuspecting women, delete your Plenty of Fish profile and for goodness sake, please find a therapist before you even consider any semblance of a love life.

1 comment:

  1. You've got to be kidding me! The poor guy needs more help than a new girl could give him.

    ReplyDelete