Tuesday, May 11, 2010

holiday** : More than words

"She wore red, her hair flowed like water. I saw her smile and it shook my heart. Such beauty. It reminded me of a time long ago...."

Um... You're a poet and don't even know it or what?  This is part of a real profile from what I assume is a real person.  And that's not all - it keeps going and going and going.  I am reminded of a pink bunny...

Save the lyrics for a song and the poems for a love letter.  What ever this is and where ever it came from only tells me that you're not even creative enough to write your own profile or that you're so bland that you're embarassed to tell the world who you are and what you do.

This profile just gets lost in the abyss of random, wacky and the downright strange.  Not only will people stop reading after the first queer line, but they'll most likely begin searching for someone who's profile picture doesn't look like they're taking a leak.

Thank you holiday** for another lesson in how not to post a profile.  I appreciate your contribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment